6th March 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?

sir,
i have done b.sc in chemistry honours with 2nd division and i want to do distance course on ceramics or industrial chemistry please regard me where will i take admission with low fee but college/university should be good.

e-mail id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  2. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  3. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  4. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  5. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
  6. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  7. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  8. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  9. What is the opportunity for me after doing BSc Industrial chemistry from AMU?
  10. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  11. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  12. How to study chemistry after doing BSc Nursing? Can I take MSc chemistry honors after BSc Nursing
  13. How to do M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Environmental chemistry course in Distance mode? -- [New]
  14. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  15. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  16. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  17. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
5th February 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?

can I do the industrial chemistry though distance education simultaneously with regular course of Msc chemistry....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?