25th August 2012, 09:14 PM
vikrantsehgal

How to join CBI after graduating B.A from Himachal Pradesh University

respected sir/madam
my name is VIKRANT SEHGAL and I'm graduate in B.A from Himachal Pradesh University. please tell me how I can join only CBI department.........????????????? please tell me.............

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  4. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  5. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India?
  6. How to join the IT jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have passing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University?
  7. Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?
  8. Is there any university in Himachal Pradesh offering B.P.Ed course
  9. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  10. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  11. How to join CID after completing BCA from Himachal Pradesh?
  12. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  13. Date of advertisement for the faculty post in Central University Himachal Pradesh?
  14. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  15. What is the career in Economics? I am in B.A 2nd year from Himachal Pradesh University
  16. Last date to apply for BSc Nursing in Himachal Pradesh University?
  17. Previous years question papers of Himachal Pradesh University
  18. What is the procedure to join CBI after graduating(23 years old)?
26th August 2012, 05:21 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to join CBI after graduating B.A from Himachal Pradesh University

dear friend,

you can join cbi throiugh 4 source,given below is the 4 source.

1)to become constable in cbi ,their is direct recruitment ,to see notification always read employmentnews newspaper.
2)to become sub-inspector in cbi,give CDLE(combine graduate level examination) which conducted by staff selection commision ecery year.
i)prelim
ii)main
iii)interview.

3)to become superitendent officers in cbi,you must need to apply CSE(civil service examination )which is conducted by upscd every year, as an ips officer.
three steps to get success in CSE exam
i)cse prelim
ii)main
iii)interview.

thank you..
best of luck..
24th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CBI after graduating B.A from Himachal Pradesh University

After B.A can i joined wipro company high salary job
24th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

After B.A can i joined wipro company high salary job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?