19th August 2012, 01:53 AM
aajjuu1993

How to join in CBI or CID after completing computer engineering in diploma?

i m compleated computer eng in diploma so how you join in cbi or cid.

18th September 2012, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in CBI or CID after completing computer engineering in diploma?

With this qualification, a candidate is eligible for constable post either in CBI or CID. 18 years is the specified lower age limit. To join in CBI or CID it is necessary to clear SSC exam. Basically, this exam will focus on subjects like reasoning, GK, English skills etc. If candidates get through this exam physical test and interview will be the next level of selection.

21st September 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in CBI or CID after completing computer engineering in diploma?

Now I am last yr student in comuter engineering ,I am certified ethical hacking course .I want to become CBI officer .plz give me suggestion how to apply and what can I do for join CBI.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?