1st February 2013, 02:26 PM
sajan khajuria

How to join CBI if I am a civil engineer?

i am a civil engineer and i want to join cbi...could u please tell me how to join it

12th May 2013, 10:38 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join CBI if I am a civil engineer?

CBI (CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION)
Central Bureau of Investigation and it is a leading agency for investigation which comes under the control of the Indian Government.
  • To join the CBI you must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination.
  • To appear for this exam ,You must have your graduation with a minimum of 55% marks .
  • AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years
    Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 .
You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in
28th July 2020, 09:38 PM
Mebinmathews

Default Re: How to join CBI if I am a civil engineer?

To become a group A officer in CBI, you must choose Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC and become an IPS officer.
To join as Sub Inspector in CBI, you must go through SSC CGL examination.
To become a Sub Inspector in Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI ), you must pass SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?