16th August 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBi while in B.A first year?

Hi iam Satish kumar student of B.A.first year,i want to join the cbi.so please help me that how this possible.

27th April 2015, 06:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBi while in B.A first year?

At this time you are not eligible to apply for the CBI because you haven't completed your graduation yet.

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

The procedure of joining CBI as an officer are following:-

-The candidate who wishes to join CBI must have to write UPSC exam.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The qualification required to apply for this exam is graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age should be at least 20 years at the time of applying.For reserved categories,it should be at least 30 years.

-The selection process involves of different stages like written exam,physical test and interview.The candidate has to clear all the stages of selection process to become a CBI officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?