17th May 2016, 05:59 PM
Ajithkumar00

How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?

I did 12th (science stream) under TNHSB. I usually score above 90%. But in board exams i could clear last three papers (biology, physics, chemistry) due to illness. I'm planning to write the re-exams in June 2016. But what can I do next? I don't want to waste a year. Can I join college in the coming academic year? I want to utilise the best opportunity that is available. What course can i join? Is getting into medical college possible for me?

18th May 2016, 11:18 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?

Withoutt qualifying 12th standard, no college offers you admission in Graduation course. Since, you are planning to reappear examinations in 2016, if the results are declared before admission process, you can take admission in Graduate course. It is not easy to get admission in medical college because high score in your 12th standard and medical entrance examination is required to get admission in medical college.
18th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?

Hi I am student of 12th passed out 63 %. I want to know about the physiotherapy and it's cut off marks.
26th May 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I've failed in class 12 my marks were not upto the mark I wanted to become a pilot and have decides to join cae cadet program but the only problem is I've not cleared my 12 and as I do not want to waste my whole year is there any possible way-out for me to get into this aviation pilot lime
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?