17th January 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join custom department after completing BBA?

Sir, i have completed my BBA and i want to join custom department,so could u help me out which exam i have give .

9th March 2014, 11:22 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join custom department after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have completed my BBA and i want to join custom department,so could u help me out which exam i have give .
Nice see that you're interested to Join in Indian Custom Department. You have to appear in UPSC Entrance Examination which is conducted examination for Custom Officer.

Candidates with graduation course in any discipline from recognized university are make the candidate eligible for this Custom officer examination.

Only those candidates are eligible for this post who have not crossed 25 years and below 19 years and relaxation in age upto 3 years and 5 years for those candidates who belong to SC / ST / BC Category.

So, Please apply for UPSC Examination in order to Join in Custom department.

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
17th December 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join custom department after completing BBA?

Can i eligible for custom officer exam after compled BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?