15th November 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How to join diploma pharmacy course in Krishna University

i am dana lakshmi i completed my
Intermediate (bi.p.c) and I want to join in diploma pharmacy course in Krishna University. So please kindly give me the details of diploma course in Krishna university.

28th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join diploma pharmacy course in Krishna University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am dana lakshmi i completed my
Intermediate (bi.p.c) and I want to join in diploma pharmacy course in Krishna University. So please kindly give me the details of diploma course in Krishna university.
Yes of course you are eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy course after completing the intermediate course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is required to apply for the diploma pharmacy course. So, after completing 12th standard you are eligible to apply for this Diploma pharmacy course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
-The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in 12th standard.
-The candidate must have scored more than 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
-5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
The candidate may get direct admission based on the 12th standard board examination score.

For more Information please visit here :- http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/Default2.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?