18th September 2013, 11:56 AM
??@

Can I get a government job as a teacher after doing BSc fashion technology from PTU

hello,

I have done B.Sc fashion technology from PTU
Pls tell how can i get govt job as a teacher in this field?

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  2. How can I get a government job after completing BSc in fashion technology
  3. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  4. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  5. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  7. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  8. Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?
  9. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  10. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision? -- [New]
  11. Can I get MS in USA after doing BSc Physics?
  12. How to get a good job in Bangalore after doing BSc in Fashion Technology
  13. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  14. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  15. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  16. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  17. What should I do after BSc in Fashion, Master or MBA in Fashion?
  18. How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU
27th July 2014, 03:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job as a teacher after doing BSc fashion technology from PTU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??@ View Post
hello,

I have done B.Sc fashion technology from PTU
[email protected]
Nice to see that you are aspiring to become a government teacher. But with graduation qualification you are not eligible for a government teacher job. You need to be qualified in B. Ed course and TET entrance examination in order to get a government teacher job. So, I suggest you to apply for B. Ed course after completing B. Sc fashion technology course. B. Ed graduation is necessary to become a teacher in government school.

B.Ed (i.e) Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is one year which is divided into two semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

~Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with 50% marks from a recognized University. Those candidates who belong to SC / ST / PWD Candidates are required to pass only 45% Marks at Graduate Level.
~ Final year candidates can also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
~The applicant need to score good marks in the entrance examination in order to get admission to B. Ed course.
~The concerned Institution/university itself conduct entrance examination within the college.

Note: - After successful completion of B. Ed course you need to appear in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) entrance examination. Generally, every state separately conduct entrance examination for TET. So, you have to visit the concerned state official website to get more details about the TET entrance examination.
28th July 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job as a teacher after doing BSc fashion technology from PTU

hi
I have done B.Sc fashion technology from PTU & last sem. in M.Sc in fashion technology in PTU
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?