14th July 2010, 11:54 AM
Phuntsho

How to join the distance learning diploma or degree course in drilling engineering?

Wanted to do diploma or bacholars degree in drilling engineering course by distance learning, so therefore can one help me, hpow do i get in this course,

Related Questions:
  1. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  2. 3 years diploma
  3. How may i join degree course in Architecture through distance learning after my Diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  6. B.Tech in Mining engineering through distance learning for a Diploma holder? -- [New]
  7. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  8. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  10. How to do B.Tech through correspondence?
  11. Can I do fine arts diploma in distance learning after completing degree in BSc?
  12. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?
  13. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  14. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  15. Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS?
  16. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  17. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  18. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
8th April 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the distance learning diploma or degree course in drilling engineering?

How can i do the drilling engineering in distance education. Which institute providing this course in India please update me.
8th April 2011, 12:55 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: How to join the distance learning diploma or degree course in drilling engineering?

dear friend,drilling engineering is a special branch of engineering . This stream is not available at many universities due to the complexity. but you can join any institute like
1.Indian School of Mines University - Dhanbad, Jharkhand
many other colleges also are available to learn drilling engg.
8th April 2011, 01:52 PM
dava

After you 10th ,You can write Diploma entrance exam and then get into a good college, if you have ITI thats an advantage . If you want to do , engineering then you have to write exams like EMCET or AIEEE and go for counseling to get into some good college.
Orissa School of Mining Engineering is a well versed institution . there are many colleges abroad , You can also check out 'India distance learning' site for more programs .
30th April 2011, 07:37 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to join the distance learning diploma or degree course in drilling engineering
drilling engineering is a special branch of engineering . This stream is not available at many universities due to the complexity. but you can join any institute like
1.Indian School of Mines University - Dhanbad, Jharkhand
many other colleges also are available to learn drilling engg
After you 10th ,You can write Diploma entrance exam and then get into a good college, if you have ITI thats an advantage . If you want to do , engineering then you have to write exams like EMCET or AIEEE and go for counseling to get into some good college.
Orissa School of Mining Engineering is a well versed institution . there are many colleges abroad , You can also check out 'India distance learning' site for more programs

good luck
7th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to study in mining engg. BE or B.tech in distance education.
15th June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering in 2009.Now I am working in a multinational company and want to do B-Tech by distant education from West Bengal.Kindly suggest some institutions/university from West Bengal to fulfill my dream.

With best obligation

Rajesh Kumar
15th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering. Now I am working in a multinational company and want to do B-Tech in electrical by distant education.Kindly suggest some institutions/university in West Bengal to fulfill my dream.

With best obligation
Rajesh Kumar
5th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join in diploma in mining in distance education inwhich provide this diploma. feestructure also.. Sir pls reply me to [email protected]
16th August 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am 3commerce passed is there any possible to take admission in degree engineering
23rd October 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to join the distance learning diploma or degree course in drilling engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuntsho View Post
Wanted to do diploma or bacholars degree in drilling engineering course by distance learning, so therefore can one help me, hpow do i get in this course,
i have athree years diploma in water well drilling technology from sudan university of science and technology 1989.iwant to study at your school oil and gas drilling through distance learning.can i get that
6th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E., IN MECHANICAL Engineering,i want to do diploma courses in civil engineering any ideas
7th November 2011, 11:57 PM
gkumar13000

better go for regular course
20th November 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is santhosh i completed my 10 2 n very much interested in diploma in automobile n had a experiences in that steam too can i know which university offering distance education of diploma in auto mobile
31st December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in drilling&exploration technology I WANT TO do B. tech IN MECHNICAL OR DRILLING PLS SUGGESTION ME
1st January 2012, 08:37 PM
shaneraza

[QUOTE=Unregistered;879960]How to join in diploma in mining in distance education inwhich provide this diploma. feestructure also.. Sir pls reply me to [email protected]
6th April 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

My son completed BSC computer science, MBA and working in TCS, how to do oil and gas offshore drilling diploma or engineering by distance education, from which university , kindly send me mail to my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?