23rd October 2012, 03:53 PM
naganna

How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering

Hai, Sir,

I am working as a Clerk in Government Office and I Completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

I Would like to join Engineering (Mech.) and Degree (Commerce) through Distance from different universities, Is there any Legal Obligations and will it be valid my both the certificates?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can i join NASA after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  8. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  10. What are the available course options after completing 3 yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  14. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  16. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  17. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  18. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
9th November 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering

I am a student of commerce XII, can I get automobile engineering after H.S??? If yes,then tell me how to do..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?