24th January 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join engineering after studying 10th and inter in telugu?

my name is mounika. iam studing 10th & inter in telugu medium now also iam join a course in engineering in cse this way is correct or wrong

14th August 2013, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join engineering after studying 10th and inter in telugu?

Hai friend
Yes, you can join in engineering CSE after studying 10th and inter in telugu medium.To join in engineering you need to attend the engineering entrance exam EAMCET. This eamcet exam papers will be conducted in english and telugu languages.You can appear for any language depending upon your interest and capability. After qualifying in the entrance exam,you can get a seat in the colleges depending upon your entrance exam rank.
Then you can select the CSE in engineering, at the initial stage you will have a problem to understand the topics, but later on you will be able to improve yourself automatically and you can understand the topics.Finally,I eant to conclude that you have made a right decision to opt the engineering even after completing 10th and inter in telugu medium.You can really have a bright future if you have completed your B.Tech degree with more than the 60%,then you will get better job opportunities with good salary package of about 4-5 lakhs per year.

Thank You
1st October 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join engineering after studying 10th and inter in telugu?

My name is navya I'm completed my 10 th nd inter in Telugu medium. Degree which course is better for me in English medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?