27th May 2011, 12:28 AM
hussain007

How to do B.Arch (Telugu Medium) ?

For studying b.arch telugu meidum one setting recognised,i need ur help so help abt this information
Please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get all the study materials for IAS preparations in Telugu medium?
  2. How to write Group 1 exam? Coaching institutes for preparation?
  3. Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English? -- [New]
  4. What are the opportunities for higher studies after completion B.Sc in Telugu medium?
  5. Is the AFMC exam conducted in Telugu language? A telugu medium student can apply for AFMC exam?
  6. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  7. What are the physical requirements to become an IPS officer? Qualifications requirement for the same?
  8. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Telugu medium B.Sc graduate is eligible for UPSC?
  10. How may I get study material and model question papers for DSC school assistant maths (In Telugu Medium)?
  11. List of universities offering MA course in Distance Education in Telugu Medium?
  12. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
  13. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
  14. Question papers of DSC in both English and Telugu medium?
  15. Can we write the civils exam in Telugu?
  16. How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?
  17. How to prepare for group discussions and interview in banking sector? I've completed my graduation in Telugu medium with maths
  18. List of study centers available in Hyderabad for B.Sc(Chemistry) degree? I've done 10+2 with BPC Telugu medium
10th July 2015, 06:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do B.Arch (Telugu Medium) ?

B.Arch in Telegu medium is not possible. As you must be knowing that it is graduation course in Architecture. Architecture is a branch of Engineering. Engineering subjects are always competed in English medium. The terminologies used in every branch of Engineering are English. The only difference somewhere these subjects are taught in English, somewhere in Hindi, somewhere in Telegu. But that will not effect your examinations. In the examination time you have to write and submit your papers in English. So if you need to join Architecture course in a reputed college then it must be an English medium college. These colleges provide good scope of campus recruitment. No matter in which medium you study you would ultimately require a good job. Let me tell you no corporate sector will give you a job unless you know English. So better you get started in an English medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?