15th December 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Sc Animation having 50% in 10th at the age of 24 years?

I am Arun i have finished my 10th std with 50% of marks in andhra board. my age is 24 i was not able 2 continue my studies because of my health problem now can i join B.Sc degree in animation? let me know as soon as possible.

15th December 2013, 07:50 PM
TrollHunter

Default Re: Can I join B.Sc Animation having 50% in 10th at the age of 24 years?

Hello Arun ... Am Sorry To Break The Pot For U ... But U Cannot Apply/Join B.Sc Without Finishing Ur Inter board.

For The Best Of My Knowledge ... U Need Ur SSC Certificate And Ur Inter Marklist To Join B.Sc
19th December 2013, 01:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I join B.Sc Animation having 50% in 10th at the age of 24 years?

You can do B.Sc in animation but for this you have to complete 12th class otherwise you will be not able to do Animation course. For the B.Sc you should have 12th or any diploma(3 years) otherwise you cannot apply for the graduation course.
So after 10th you can do diploma in animation but for the B.Sc you must complete the 12th class after that you can apply for the B.Sc in animation. And it is a good course and it has good scopes also.
So if you want to do B.Sc in animation then I think you should do diploma in animation and after that you can do B.Sc in multimedia and animation. This is a good course and have good scopes also. So you can opt this course after diploma or after 12th class. Doesn't matter to have 50% marks in 10th class.
There are so many colleges or universities which provides you this course. And I think it is best to do this course from the good and reputed college and university. Because now a day’s there is very tough competition to get the job. The number of the students are more as the required. So you should try to get best job and win the competition throughout all the competitors.
There are also many other courses related to the animation after 12th class some are given below:
2D Classical & Digital Animation
3D Animation
Graphic Design & Web Development
Web Application Development
So for all the above courses you need 12th class in any stream but from the recognized university. The 2D and 3D animation courses are in trends. So it is best to do these courses. So you should choose any of the courses and after 10th you can apply for the diploma in Animation.
And the B sc courses are Digital
Art & Animation
Visual Effects
Gaming
Graphic Design & Web Development
So after 12th you can opt any of the course.
31st October 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am arun i have finished my 10 studying then I willing to joy animation shot time courses then after animation shot time courses i will join bsc animation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?