19th July 2013, 11:44 AM
phurlhamu

How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college

I am student of Nepal engineering college in nepal.I have completed 8 months in this college but i am not satisfied with the education system of Nepal,i regret joining this college,what i actually want to ask is,can i join any Indian engineering colleges even i am doing engineering currently.I would be happy if i could get one opportunity.Is there any chances for me to join any Indian colleges for BE.

Related Questions:
26th May 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college

Yeah sure you will get seat in a couple of best colleges in south India, Enginnering and medicine or management from cheap to costly ones, you will get admission. For further information contact me on 08148257228
27th May 2014, 11:29 AM
tetriwal

Default Re: How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college

Yes, You can take admission in any college of India.
Iam Myself a student of BMIT-Jaipur,Rajasthan Persuing 3rd year ECE-B.Tech.
I would like u to come visit our college. For more details please visit www.bmitjaipur.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?