19th August 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Hospitality field?

I AM CONFUSED that wheather i should go for hotel or cruise.?my main aim is to be success in hospitality and make money.so what should i do!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  2. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  4. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  5. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  6. How to study in Hotel Management? What is the college address?
  7. Can I join Indian Military Academy having done B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  8. Which college would be best for me after doing MBA course in Hospitality Management?
  9. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  10. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  11. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  12. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  13. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  14. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  15. Qualification needed to join Bachelor of Hospitality Science? Qualifying exams to appear and opportunities after completion of course?
  16. Can I do post graduation in Hospitality after B.Com course? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  18. Can I apply for Food Inspector Exam after studying BSc in Hospitality Studies?
14th July 2020, 10:58 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: How to join in Hospitality field?

You should opt for HOTEL cause cruise is not safe and you need to invest a lot which is the same case in hotel as well but in comparison to cruise the hotel management is way better and you willl earn a huge amount of money aswell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?