24th November 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?

Hello
I have completed my 12th standard. i secured 432 out of 500 in 10th board examination. i wishes to do diplomo in hospitality management with my 10th qualification. but some one told me to do bachelor degree in hospitality management. I am very much confuse. Help me please what to do?

26th November 2014, 11:33 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?

According to your qualification, Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management is helpful to build your career. If you want to do Diploma on 10th base then it will not help you as diploma has less value than Bachelor degree. You will get lesser opportunities after your diploma. So, if you want to build your career, do Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management. There are two kind of Bachelor's degree available for Hospitality Management. They are- B.Sc in Hospitality Management and B.A. in Hospitality Management. Bachelor of Science has more value than, Bachelor of Arts as for Hospitality Management. you will learn to operate but in B.Sc you will learn to operate as well as to resolve.

Courses offered under B.Sc in Hospitality Management
International Business
Managerial Accounting
Human Resources Management
Economics
Personnel Management

Courses offered under B.A. in Hospitality Management
Hospitality Facilities Management
Convention Management
Food & Beverage Controls
Services Marketing
Wine Appreciation
Dining Room Service
Special Events Marketing
Aesthetic Awareness
Catering Management
Security & Loss Prevention.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?