10th July 2020, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can we study engineering degree course with CEC subject combination in Intermediate?

I have completed my 12th Board exams from CEC (Civics, Economics and Commerce) stream. And, now I wish to do an engineering degree course like B.Tech or BE. Is there any way to get admission in engineering colleges?

12th July 2020, 10:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study engineering degree course with CEC subject combination in Intermediate?

The common eligibility to pursue B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised university in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper from a recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the B.Tech course after commerce stream.
14th July 2020, 11:04 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Can we study engineering degree course with CEC subject combination in Intermediate?

For doing B.tech.,one should have passed his or her 12th standard with PCM,that is, physics,chemistry and maths subjects are necessary for getting admission into an engineering college.
So,as you have CEC in 12th you are not eligible for getting admission into B.tech. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?