7th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join ICWAI? What is the qualification?

i
want to join icwai my qulification is 10th and i have done iti,and
diploma.and pgdca course with tally 9.0 so can i join icwai course

10th May 2014, 11:27 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join ICWAI? What is the qualification?

ICWAI i.e Institute of Cost and Work Accounts and the duration of course is 4 years. The course consists of various levels like Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. The examination will be held twice in a year. The December month Registration has been already started. Interested candidate can apply from official website of ICWAI

Eligibility :- To apply for this examination you must have a completed your intermediate course from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Any intermediate candidate can apply for this examination. You must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregation. Your age should have a minimum 17 years of age. Even degree candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?