22nd July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force at an age of 21?

i want to indian force but my age is 21 so plz tell me some think

24th July 2012, 10:35 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force at an age of 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If your aspiring to apply for Indian Airforce then you may apply for the Examination like,

==>>> CDS ( Combined Defence Examination )
==>>> Indian Air Force (IAF) Pilots Examination

CDS Stands for ( Combined Defence Service ) and this Examination is orgranized by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held every twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria for CDS Examination :- ( Airforce Academy )

You should Complete Bachelor degree in science stream / B.E Bachelor of Engineering from recognized University . Final year candidate of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

There is no Minimum Percentage of marks required for this Examination and Female and Married male candidates are not eligible for this Examination . Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this CDS Examination .

You should be Citizen of India and Your age should be 19 years to 23 years . There is Upper age relaxatiojn will not age for any candidates .

You should be Phyically as well as Medically fit and The Notification for Examination published in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.

Indian Air Force (IAF) Pilots Examination

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force (IAF) Pilots Examination :-

You sould be Passed in Bacheolor degree in science stream . You should qualified / BSc (Physics / Maths) 3 years / BE Four years / BSc (General) three years with Physics and Maths from recognized University . Your age should be in between 19 years to 23 years of age . There is no Upper age realxation will not applicable for any candidates .

Note :- You should not be suspended in Flying Training Earlier.

Physical Standards :-

==>> Your height should be 162.5 cms.
==>> Your Leg Length should Not less than 99 cms and not more than 128 cms .
==>> Your Chest should not be less than 82 cms with 5 cms Expansion .
24th July 2012, 11:03 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force at an age of 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friend,

you can join in CDS-2(SUPSC Combined Defence Services )

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CDS-2

Nationality : A candidate must be A Citizen of India.

CDS 2 Exam 2012 Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :

For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1989 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 ( 2nd July, 1989 in case of NCC Naval Wing ‘C’ Certificate holders ) and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.

For Air Force Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1990 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.

For Officers’ Training Academy – ( SSC Course for Men ) : Male candidates ( married or unmarried ) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.

Educational Qualifications for CDS II 2012 Exam :

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.

For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC Entry.
For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

For admission to IMA, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy on or before 13th May, 2013.

For admission to Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai on or before 1st August, 2013.

ALL THE BEST....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?