8th September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?

which paper i have to give?
what are the quallification and parer work i have to do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  2. Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany?
  3. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  6. Am I eligible for ICWA after completing B.Com with 48%
  7. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  8. Information about UCWA course?
  9. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  10. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  11. Detail question about MS in Germany
  12. What is the admission criteria to do MS in Germany? -- [New]
  13. What to do for admission in Germany after 12th? Details of exam and fees?
  14. What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?
  15. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  16. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  17. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  18. What is the percentage required for admission in BBA in Punjab university?
13th May 2012, 12:47 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?

You have not given any details about your educational qualifications. The mode of entry in to Indian Air Force will differ as per your qualification level. The basic criterion to join Indian Air Force is that candidates need to study science as their major subjects. Only those who have learned Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects can join Indian Air force. You need to attend UPSC NDA exam so as to get in to Indian Air force. Maximum age limit to attend this exam is 19 years. Graduates can opt for technical positions in Air force through CDS exam. Maximum age limit to attend this exam is 24 years. Male candidates who are unmarried can only join Indian Air force.
13th May 2012, 01:16 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?

Dear Aspirant.

-->>Its an life time opportunity and a respected job field and most adventurous life you can have.

-->>To Join Indian Air Force you have various entries and various educational qualifications required for that.

-->>If you have mentioned your educational qualification then I can given you the right entries and the examinations suited to you to join Air force.

-->>After completion of 10th or 12th in any discipline one can apply in Y-trade of Air force.

This is non technical trade and the designation is Air Man.

-->>If you have completed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects with 50 % of marks then one can apply in

The technical trade of Air force i.e X-trade.

-->>If you have a graduation degree with Physics,Mathematics as subjects then you can apply in Commissioned officer posts.

You can apply for the post of Pilot,Observer.

-->>If you have completed Graduation in Technology or B.tech or BE then you can apply in

Flying officer,Commandos,Logistics officer etc.

All the best.

Thanks & regards.
27th August 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO JOIN THE POST AS AIRONAUTICAL ENGINEER IN AIR FORCE FOR THIS WHAT I HAVE TO DO PLZ TELL ME SIR
1st October 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

airfors entrenc exam
23rd June 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir that time I am read in class-9 so what is my future plain to join Indian Navy in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?