28th September 2015, 11:43 AM
Ramachandra.B.J.

How to join Indian Air Force being NCC Cadet?

How to join Indian air force I am big interested in Indian air force please give the information like education and exams and others I am reading 1 year Bsc in tumkur university and also a NCC cadet

28th September 2015, 06:06 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force being NCC Cadet?

It is nice to see that you are interested towards the Air force.As you are telling that you have completed your +2 and now doing the BSc degree course then you have two options either go for the NDA exam or go for the CDS exam.

NDA exam is conducted by the Upsc every year for the following three wings:-

1. Indian Army.
2. Indian Air Force.
3. Indian Naval Academy.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile in any stream. Also the appearing aspirant's age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

If you appear in the CDS exam , then you must have a bachelor degree in the Science stream or in engineering stream. This exam is done for the following wings:-

1. Officer training academy.
2. Indian Army.
3. Indian naval academy.
4. Indian air force.

The age of appearing aspirant must be lie in between 19 years to 23 years for the air force academy.

So check your age Eligibility criteria then appear in the exam.
29th September 2015, 07:57 PM
ant man

Yes you can join Indian Air force being a NCC cadet. There is a advantage of being a cadet because you will get more preference than other for getting selected.

You can apply for Air force after completing B.Sc. After completing B.Sc or being in the final year of B.Sc you must apply for CDSE exam.

CDSE stands for Combined defense service exam. While applying you must choose Air force.

Eligibility :
1. The age limit for joining the Air force 19 - 23 years.
2. A candidate must have completed B.Tech/B.E or B.Sc to join in the Navy.
3. The minimum percentage required to appear for CDSE exam is 55% marks in the qualifying degree.
4. Candidates must be unmarried for joining.

To know click >> www.upsc.gov.in
21st November 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How to join iaf. I have ncc B Cecrtificat.i am 12 pass.69% marks in 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?