24th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian army?

I want to join the indian army. my date of birth is 13/01/1991..

any indian defence academy can i join now?

if yes then tell me the description of this .. pleaase..

i'm BCA Passout student.. in 2012

25th September 2012, 11:17 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian army?

UPSC conduct the NDA exam for three wings- Airforce,Army,Navy & Navel Academy. But you can not appear in this exam because age criteria of this exam is between 16.5 to 19 year so you can not apply for Indian Army through nda.

According your age and qualification you can appear in CDS exam to get in defence.

CDS exam conducted by upsc two time for IMA,Navel Academy, Air force academy,OTA.

Aspirant age should between 19 to 24 for IMA , for Navel Academy 19 to 22 year , Join to Air force academy age should be 19 to 23 year and for OTA 19 to 25 year.

For apply I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy,Aspirant should be graduate
degree from recognized University.

For Naval Academy candidate should have B.Sc(with Physics & Mathematics) or Bachelor of Engineering.

To apply for Air Force Academy graduate degree from Recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

For more detail-- www.upsc.gov.in
13th May 2014, 11:37 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can join the Technical Entry scheme and university entry scheme. You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
21st September 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
Am doing MSc physics I want to join isro it is my pleasure and dream to work in isro please tell how can I join in isro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?