9th January 2011, 09:41 PM
kps.krishna39

How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

sir i want to join in army i will complete my b.tech in april 2011 my branch is electrical and electronics engineering in what way i should enter the army will you suggest me some ways and what r the exams i should attempt to join in armys

10th January 2011, 05:41 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

Hello,
Well if you want to join in the Indian army you can join through Direct university scheme. The indian army will call you up for the direct interview.there is no written exam for this.You have to apply for the apllication.For the aplication form you can check the notification in the employment news.normally it comes around april- may.

For the interview,prepare for SSB.So you can try for this.Hope this info. is useful for you.

regards,
yash
12th January 2011, 08:27 AM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

Yes absolutly right indian army recruits engineer directly for army through written test or interview you can join the army after b.tech after passing these exam.
4th February 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

want to join after pursuing electronics engg...what to do..of is it easly possible..?
21st April 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what type of post we get in army
28th April 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of 12th and b.tech require for indian army officer
15th May 2011, 09:44 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

want to join after pursuing electronics engg...what to do..of is it easly possible..?
16th May 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my btech in electronics and communication in 2013.what should i do to join indian army and which post i will get?
11th June 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

Hi sir
I am Gautam Nayak IN orissa of indian
So can you help for me ? iam very Inters of army so help for india.
Thank you Sir.
Gautam Nayak
12th June 2011, 09:13 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

A Engineering graduates can join indian army
  • join in the 3rd year or that final year through the UES(University Entry Scheme)
  • or after completion of graduation through Technical Graduate Scheme, by appearing before the Service Selection Board.

In both the cases you can be posted as a captain.

and also you can apply for Combined Defence Services examination as a regular/short service commissioned officer..
  • For regular service training will be Indian Military Academy , Dehradun..
  • For short service Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai...

Short service is for 5 years and after completion of 5 years either you can resign or opt for an extension for five years or a permanent commission.
12th June 2011, 10:56 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering.

through UPSC exam you can join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering.

the criteria to attain in the UPSC exam is

minimum graduation in qualification with 60% marks.

age limit 21-29 years.

all the best.............
12th June 2011, 10:57 PM
tiwari ayush

indian army recruits engineer directly for army through written test or interview you can join the army after b.tech after passing these exam.

best of luck!!
12th June 2011, 11:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
there is many scheme will there for entry b.tech students..
like university entry scheme
graduation entry scheme

others are there

in selection there is no written only two or three communication skill test in first round.....

after that selection student going for national test for communication........

then final selection made ..........
13th June 2011, 12:28 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by kps.krishna39 View Post
sir i want to join in army i will complete my b.tech in april 2011 my branch is electrical and electronics engineering in what way i should enter the army will you suggest me some ways and what r the exams i should attempt to join in armys
friend,

it is possible to join the army after completing the b tech course.

the easiest way is to join thru the direct recruitment scheme, by which the army recruits engineers directly thru college..

u can also join the short service commission, and then b posted permanently..

regards
13th June 2011, 12:36 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

You can join army as a officer level post.

Recently vacancies are open for JCO.

you can download the form in pdf format from this site:-http://http://indianarmy.gov.in/Site...D=G+0mK8DeGyw=

Also you can see the carrer opportunities column at the home page.
13th June 2011, 01:23 PM
omesh123

Following are the courses or exams which helps you to join defense:

1. CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES).

2. UES(UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME)

3. SSC(SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION)
13th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

In both the cases you can be posted as a captain.
and also you can apply for Combined Defence Services examination as a regular/short service commissioned officer..
For regular service training will be Indian Military Academy , Dehradun..
For short service Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai...
14th June 2011, 08:39 PM
sachin6

Hello,you can join indian army. You join 3rd year or final year through UES(UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE SCHEME)
25th June 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i m doing b.tech in electrical engg from USA.although i am a citizen of india.what will the criteria to join army in my case and moreover my dad was also in army and he is retired now?
25th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i did complete mi diploma and iam in final b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering i want to join in indian army.please guide me.
30th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am student of birla instute bhimtal i want to join indian army and i am student of ece 3rd year ,my name hemant and what i shoud pls tell me sir or madam
25th July 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

what the persentage of 12th,b.tech require for indian army officer
6th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kps.krishna39 View Post
be prepare for interview
13th January 2012, 04:00 PM
gaurav kumar ruhela

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electrical and electronics engineering?

sir, i am gaurav.
i m persuing b.tech and my b.tech complet in 2015.
so tell me sir what should i do? which i joined in army..........
23rd March 2012, 12:10 AM
gurmit.pgi

The various entry and exams to join Indian Army are :-

1.SSC non tech
2.SSC tech
3.University entry scheme(UES)
4.CDS
5.TGC

If you are a pre final or final year engineering student than you may apply for UES,entry scheme. if you are graduate engineering student then you may apply for CDS/TGC/SSC entry scheme
25th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

how to join army after my b.tech in electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?