16th August 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with science group after fitter course in ITI

I will compleate +2 with science group
after fitter course in ITI .
but I don't know how to join indian army.

14th September 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with science group after fitter course in ITI

I want to join army but i am from PCB {physics,chemistry,biology} stream. so how could i join army? and what are procedure to get a job of army doctor in militar
21st October 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with science group after fitter course in ITI

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2573615]I will compleate +2 with science group after fitter course in ITI . but I don't know how to join indian army.[/QU
21st December 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join in indianarmy after passing mechanichal ITI
3rd December 2022, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian army after completed iti fitter course and my 2 is six month nios course I will studied subject is humanties .and I recently studying pipe fitter fabrication .my age is now 19 what will I do for join Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?