16th July 2011, 12:26 AM
serious sam

How to join Indian Navy having completed my Graduation in Commerce stream?

i hve completed my gradution frm commerce stream want 2 join indian navy hw can i join

17th July 2011, 09:41 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy having completed my Graduation in Commerce stream?

there are many way to enter navy one of them is cds and other is SSC ..

1.Apply ssc technical entry
2.their will be direct interview of 7 days of physical and personnel interview.
3.once you clear it you will be directly enter into indian navy after medical exam..

1.you are eligible for CDSE exam(combined defense service)
2.Buy a UPSC examination form in the month when CDSE exams are gonna published in leading employment newspaper.
3.after having this form fill it properly and fill it with navy section.
4.give the CDSE exam , try to score maximum
5.the results will be out 1 - 2 months after the exam.
6.go for SSB(service selection board)
7.selection will be on criteria basis.
8.get selected there.
9.should be medically fit.

following are same procedure for both entry after medical
10. now wait for the results in merit.
11.but before this you have to go for training...they will notify you.
17th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy having completed my Graduation in Commerce stream?

1 wen r this cds xam held ,
2 And can we enter indian navy after passing dis xam
3 if we can den how
17th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Tushar93

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Navy having completed my Graduation in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious sam View Post
i hve completed my gradution frm commerce stream want 2 join indian navy hw can i join
Friend,

since you have completed graduation from commerce stream you can only join Logistics cadre of Indian Navy. Here are the details.......

1. Permanent Commission
Gender- Male only
Age Limit- 19.5 to 25 yrs
Minimum percentage- 55% aggregate

2. Short Service Commission
Gender- Male and Female both
Age Limit - 19.5 to 25 yrs
Minimum percentage - 55% aggregate

Best Of Luck
17th July 2011, 06:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

For entry in NAVY after graduation

you give the SSC exam.

criteria:--

* age - 19.5 to 25 years

*education- 60% in graduation with recognize university.

If you meet the above requirements, apply on plain A4 size paper (typed or handwritten) in the prescribed Application Format duly completed in all respects with superscription on the envelope “SSC- LOGISTICS CADRE – JUL 11 COURSE” or “WORKS JUL – 2011 Course” or “Catering -Jul 11 Course”, “Educational Qualification ……Aggregate Percentage………%” are to be sent by 27 Dec 2010 to Post Bag No. 05, GPO, New Delhi-110 011

Note: Application sent by Speed Post / Regd Post / Courier will not be accepted.
17th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Hi, you can join Indian Navy by defense services exam like CDS , SSC etc.
After selection in written test of SSC , you will be called for seven days interview i.e., your main gate to join Indian navy. your physical fitness is very essential for every defence services as we all know that from here we have to serve our country.
For CDS exam you have to fill the form of UPSC exam. for these exam date you have to read daily newspaper or employment newspaper.
18th July 2011, 01:44 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can join Indian Navy after completion of your graduation through defense exam CDS(combined defense service exam)..
CDS exam is conducted by UPSC..

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam-

*you must have complete your graduation in any discipline..
*your age should be less than 24years..

After clearing the exam they will call you for SSB..
Which is a 5days interview..
where you have to go through technical and HR interview, GD session, and physical test.
so, if you really want to join Indian Navy then go for it...

All the best..
18th July 2011, 07:00 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear friend in my known to join Indian Navy most of the time have need physics, chemistry and mathmatics in your (10+2).

and have need 157cm hight with 76-80cm chest.
your sight may be 6/6 without glass and no physically unchoise point.

As first you will prilim by physical test and after pass physical test the writtin test will be held.

Good Buy!
21st July 2011, 09:57 PM
serious sam

scored 50%in my TYBCOM exams is der any way that i can get into indian navy
21st July 2011, 10:03 PM
serious sam

can i get into indian army after graduting from commerce stream and if so jst guide me to get into indian army............and wen r this upsc exam held and how can i get info about upsc exams
23rd July 2011, 10:41 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You can join the Indian Navy as an officer you should also apply for the CDS exam which is to be conducted by the UPSC every year. The candidates who qualify all the eligibility criteria will be called for the written exam and physical exam.
22nd August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

hi..my name is arun and i have completed my graduation in commerce(general )with 49.56%.My Question is whether i am eligible 2 join the indian navy or not?
1st October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am 29 with commerce background , can i join Indian navy at this age.
16th November 2011, 12:00 AM
m.khushhal

the maximum age to go into indian army is 25 .and that is through the CDS entry after your graduation.
you are required to give the cds exam and if you clear the exam then you will be called for the five days interview rounds at the ssb centre and after that you will go through the medcal examination .
30th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.com with 50% marks. how do i join indian navy?
16th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am poonam patel.from india.. I want to join indian navy..I have completed my t y bcom... how do I join indian navy?
24th October 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after doing BMS in Finance. Is there any course for Finance In Indian Navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?