15th February 2012, 08:33 PM
ruhon

How to join institute for training while doing ECE 3rd year?

hello sir i m a student of ECE 3rd year & want 2 join an institute for training which provide stipend along with training for 6 month.can u pls tell me if any such institute r there in delhi or not..........

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  2. Names of the companies providing training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  3. Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?
  4. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  5. How to prepare for GATE after finishing 3rd year of engineering? Should I join any institute in Bangalore for GATE preparation?
  6. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  7. How to go for inplant training in trichy after doing 3rd year ECE?
  8. From where should I take training in 3rd year of ECE?
  9. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore? -- [New]
  11. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  12. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. Training company in Kanyakumari for 3rd year B.Tech ECE?
  15. Good Institute for summer training for 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?
  16. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  17. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  18. Details on summer training after 3rd year engineering in ECE branch?
23rd June 2014, 12:00 PM
ajaysharma00001

Default Re: How to join institute for training while doing ECE 3rd year?

hello sir,i want to do training for 6 months& I have given exams of last semester of diploma in ECE
7th April 2015, 10:19 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join institute for training while doing ECE 3rd year?

Training is a very important activities for the student of 3rd year. and Training is only the process which provides some practical knowledge to the student.If a student is not doing training it means he is not taking the practical knowledge.Also training gives a lot of knowledge apart from the syllabus.

In every University there is fix marks for the training and intern ship and the minimum 50 marks is given to the students who used to do a training certificate course in the 3rd year.

The training is mainly conducted in two session and they are:--->>

1.Summer Training.
2.Winter Training.

You can join any of the two,but the duration of your training courses should be of minimum four weeks.Otherwise it will not be accepted by the college institutions.

So many companies are there who provides training fascility for the students of electronics and communication engineering.

Both government and private companies are availble for the students of electronics who used to provide training programme.

Some of the government companies are as below:-->>

BSNL,BHEL,NTPC,RAILWAY,BEL,ALL INDIA RADIO,NPCIL,CEL.

Some of the private companies who used to provide training are as below:-->>

Micromax,
India Mart,
VLC infotech,
NFS,
Wipro.
HCL,
Intel,
Nokia,
Samsumg,
Lava,
QA infotech,
Values prospect,
Quantum,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?