17th February 2017, 12:53 PM
Sailella

How to join ISRO after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which type of job I can get in ISRO?

Hello sir, I have degree of B.Tech in Biotechnology and want to get job in ISRO. Please tell me which type of job I can get in ISRO? How can I join ISRO?

18th February 2017, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which type of job I can get in ISRO?

Yes definitely you can apply for ISRO after your engineering degree and you must have at least secured 65% marks. ISRO centralised recruitment board select applicants for the post of scientist / engineer in the following manner:

It selects the candidates based on the academic performance and biodata, initial screening will be conducted to shortlist candidates for taking up written test.

The call letters for the written test to the shortlisted candidates will be sent only via Email.

Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview.

Moreover you can visit this site for more information http:// www.isro.gov.in

moreover you have to regularly read the employment newspaper. This newspaper will publish advertisement for the job opening with mentioned post in ISRO.
18th February 2017, 10:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which type of job I can get in ISRO?

Procedure to join ISRO after B.tech in Biotechnology:-

You need to fill the GATE form at the earliest and exam will be held in February. After filling up the GATE form, you will get a registration number and you need to give this number whenever you are feeling any PSU form.

Keep checking the official site of ISRO for any latest openings, or you can also Keep checking the site.

You can get these jobs in ISRO:-

BSNL

NTPC

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

POWER GRID

BPCL

HPCL.
15th August 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How much salary does a biotechnology engineering get?
14th September 2019, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir what job will get in isro after MS in biotechnology from abroad or India.
11th January 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join isro after m.sc. biotechnology?
20th June 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

If a Biotechnology graduate is eligible for isro, how to prepare for that, what is the syllabus
27th February 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What type of scientist or engineer can one become at isro after btech biotechnology
30th June 2021, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

After completing mtech is it possible for me to apply ISRO with high salary package ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?