6th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy

Iam a Bsc first year student....
I would like to join ISRO for my carrer......Iam also willing to do Msc in astrophysics or astronomy.
So after taking this degree can i enter ISRO?
Want guidance for my career....

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  2. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  4. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  5. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  6. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  7. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  8. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  11. Is there opportunity to do MSc in Astrophysics in ISRO?
  12. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  13. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  14. Astrophysics in ISRO
  15. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  16. Where can I study MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy in Assam? Cost of doing MSc in any branch?
  17. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  18. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
8th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy

i want to join astrophysics department after doing bsc from physical science.... will i get an opportunity in isro to join it????
16th August 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy

I m doing m.sc. With physics plz tell me the procedure how can i join isro. I got 73% in b.sc.
5th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hai,i am hari i am doing my 1st bsc in physics.how to i join in astronomy or astrophysics?.what are the eligibilities to join in astro field after finishing my bsc.,?please tell me..............
6th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exam for joining ISRO after BSc PHYSICS?..I am in 2nd year and i want job after completing bsc in ISRO..Please guide me.
30th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what can I do after MSc to join ISRO? what are the steps and processes for this?
19th April 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i am AJEETH SURYASH studying I year bsc physics and i am interested in astronomy .
so what should be my next step towards my goal
in case you know please send the information to my mail address...
my mail id : [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

can i join in isro after msc physics and astrophysics?
16th June 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

how to join ISRO or NASA after completing graduation in BCS computer science?
7th July 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job oppertunities for me in isro after bsc physics?is there any entrance test held by isro?
13th July 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after passing BSc in chemistry hons ?
19th July 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm parashar .how to get job in isro after doing bsc physics?
23rd June 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
24th October 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

how can i join M.Sc astrophysics in Indian instuite of science in banglore
23rd November 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

how to join in msc astrophysics after completion of Bsc physics.pls tell me the procedure to join in IISC or IIA Banglore.whatis the last date for apply?is there any entrance exam
7th February 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BSc Physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?