12th July 2011, 09:44 PM
kashman

How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?

sir i would like to know about the lateral entry at nerist arunachal that our exam result for diploma in mechanical engineering just declared on 6july 2011 and i am very eagar to know the procedure for lateral entry and also is there any seat reserved for sportsman if yes please reply soon so that i can continue my study without break thank you

2nd October 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?

i am 10 passed and finished my diploma in electrical engg.,so SIR HOW I WILL CONTINUE MY B.TECH.THANK YOU SIR
5th February 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 10 std qualified and am done in diploma electrical engineer, so sir i would like to continue my BE in any colleges of govt ,so how will i continue my further studies pleased kindly suggest me .THANK YOU SIR
5th May 2014, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear i completed dip.in civil..how to admit ur institute for b.tech.i want to know about fees,hostle facility and stipend also...
9th October 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m 12 standard qualified from science stream,and I have completed my diploma in civil, from govt. Polytecnic institute. So, sir I would like to join my B.E at NERIST.. Sir, what is the procedure to join at NERIST..Directly after completing J.E.
24th April 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg from Balaji Institute of Technology & Science, Gunupur, Rayagada distt, ODISHA. Now I would like to join my b.tech at NERIST... So please suggest me that's how can I join this institute ?
29th June 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

At present am doing finar year diploma in Kerala. And i wish to do my btech in Manipal University next year. So how I will get information about the online entrance exam conducting by MIT next year?
30th November 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in civil engg by the govt institute. I want to give lateral entry exam.How to apply for that
Will I have to give all the entrance i,e.NEE1,NEE2,NEE3 or only NEE3 ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?