5th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join MCA course in DU after scoring 48% in B.Com?

Sir i do b.com from DU with 48%.i am also doing 'A' level course from Doeacc.now i want to do mca from Du.can i do?

10th March 2012, 11:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MCA course in DU after scoring 48% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i do b.com from DU with 48%.i am also doing 'A' level course from Doeacc.now i want to do mca from Du.can i do?

Candidate seeking to pursue Masters in Computer Application MCA from Department of Computer Science, Delhi University must have qualified the B.Sc[Hons] in Computer Application with 60% marks from a recognized University or any bachelor degree from the University of Delhi with atleast one paper in Mathematical Sciences under annual mode or at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences in semester mode or an equivalent degree. The Duration of the program is 3 years and consist of six semester.

For further information one may refer to the Department of Computer Science, Delhi University.
11th September 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MCA course in DU after scoring 48% in B.Com?

Sir,I have done b.a program with 50% nd i have read cmputer application as a applicatin course nd i got 73 % in it cn i apply in mca plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?