6th August 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?

I am T.Y.B.COM student, i want to do mca course after bcom.
is ti possible to do mca corse after bcom? please reply me.

12th August 2012, 04:36 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?

Dear Friend,

In my opinion you cannot go for MCA being a commerce student because in order to be eligible for going to pursue MCA.

The Educational Qualification you require in order to go for MCA is you must have completed your 12th with maths as one of your main subjects .

So , being a commerce student you cannot go for the course you want.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
12th August 2012, 10:30 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am T.Y.B.COM student, i want to do mca course after bcom.
is ti possible to do mca corse after bcom? please reply me.
General eligibility criteria for MCA course includes that a student going to join MCA should have completed their BBA,BCA or BTech. If in case they have done their graduation in any other subject or stream then their is compulsion of mathematics as a subject in 12th.
Academic qualification of MCA course:You must have passed Grdauation from recognized university with minimum of 60% marks.To join MCA course you should have to appear for entrance exam based on the result of MCA exam you will be allotted seats in colleges.
So check eligibility criteria and take decision accordingly.
thank you..!
12th August 2012, 11:04 PM
yogesh8955347778

General eligibility criteria for MCA course includes that a student going to join MCA should have completed their BBA,BCA or BTech. If in case they have done their graduation in any other subject or stream then their is compulsion of mathematics as a subject in 12th.
Academic qualification of MCA course:You must have passed Grdauation from recognized university with minimum of 60% marks.To join MCA course you should have to appear for entrance exam based on the result of MCA exam you will be allotted seats in colleges.
So check eligibility criteria and take decision accordingly.
23rd September 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com? Also complete 2 yrs course in PGDCA
3rd June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

u r tellin which maths for MCA after completion of B.com whether business maths or pure maths?
17th August 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

It is possible for me to do msc it course after completion of b.com?
4th December 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

hii,, i want to be a graduate, i had completed diploma, i like to do Btech,currently im working in a mnc,so dwould i quit the job and do it regularlly or through correspondence, which will be a better one, what would you suggest me
20th February 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com,but my subject was s.p.,o..c instant of maths. So can eligible for MCA course.
23rd March 2014, 07:42 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I don't know the reason why you want to go for MCA course after completion of B.Com course.

It is not a good move for the candidates to change the field and that too after completion of Graduation.

Due to this, you may face the following problems

-Feeling difficulty in understanding the subject.
-In making good percentage of marks.
-in understanding coding part
-in getting job opportunity as well.

However, have a glance over the eligibility criteria to join MCA course.

One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks with any of the stream.

The candidate must have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

If you want to get admission for this course in NITs, you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your 10+2.

If you have Mathematics subject in your 12th class, then you can apply for the Entrance Exam.

If not, I am sorry you can not join MCA course. In that case, give much preference in joining MBA course.

There are good number of job opportunities for the candidates in plenty of business sectors for the candidates of MBA.

Wish you all the best.
25th June 2014, 06:32 PM

which course is better choice for me between mba or mca after completion of b.com
22nd September 2014, 05:49 PM
aparnatiwari221

– It is totally depend on your own interest. Both the fields open up job opportunity in different sector, MBA leads you to the managerial profile and after completion of MCA you can get a good job in IT sector.

You just need to choose a good college. Some of top names include Symbiosis Institute of Computer studies and research, it provides both the program.

Graduates from any stream are eligible for both these programs.For further details you can check website.

- Wish You Good Luck !
12th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i have passed the XII examination and business math in my additional and i obtain 45% marks and overall 72% marks but after graduation i intend to studt mca course .my question i will eligible for that course or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?