3rd May 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join NASA after UG in IT?

i have completed my B.tech IT . i'm much interested in doing researches and my ultimate aim is to work in NASA . what courses should i choose in my PG that will help me to join NASA

12th May 2013, 10:22 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join NASA after UG in IT?

National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)

You can join NASA after completing B.tech in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or M.Sc.in Physics or it different branches,with atleast 65% aggregate,from a reputed institute like IIT,IIST.
  • At NASAJobs students can find opportunities for internships, cooperative programs and summer employment
  • The NASA-Ames Research Centre has implemented a new automated recruiting and staffing system called NASA STARS.
  • For more information on how to apply, please visit the NASA website: www.hr.arc.nasa.gov/students/index. html.
For information on other student programmes or job opportunities, visit the following websites: NASA Jobs: www.nasajobs.nasa.gov
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?