7th January 2013, 04:39 AM
chamupallavi

How to join Naval Defence after finishing my inter BI.P.C with 80%?

Hai , i am married . I had finshed my inter bi.p.c with 80% . I am intrested in joining naval defence . Am i eligible to defence job ? If yes , what are those jobs ? If not , what should i study for a better job in naval defency?

26th August 2014, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Naval Defence after finishing my inter BI.P.C with 80%?

To join in Indian Navy, you need to appear for the National Defence Academy (NDA) exam. To appear for NDA exam the minimum academic qualification required is completion of 12th or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

As you have completed your 12th or equivalent in BI.P.C stream, then you are not eligible to appear for the NDA exam.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1.The candidates who have completed their 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects are only eligible to appear for the NDA exam.

2.The age limit required to appear for the NDA exam is in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

3.You must be a citizen of India.

4.You must be an unmarried male candidate.
22nd May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bipc with 94 percentage.sir are there any opertunities for me in NDA.if there are any oppertunities please give me the guidence sir.
28th August 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I am done wid last year 2 inter in bipc wid A grade marks..
So I am.intrested in moving for navy .. so how can i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?