10th June 2013, 12:50 AM
funky praveen

What can I do after 12th? I have completed inter in BIPC

i completed my inter in bipc i m financialy poor i m a average student what i wana do after plus 2

19th March 2015, 08:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th? I have completed inter in BIPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky praveen View Post
i completed my inter in bipc i m financialy poor i m a average student what i wana do after plus 2
There is no need to worry much about it dear. As you have stated that you are an average student and with not financially sound background therefore, you can either go for higher education, such as B.Sc. in CBZ (Chemistry, Biology and Zoology), B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) if you have interest in the medical field.

Also, if you want to change your stream and have an interest in the Hospitality industry, then you can go for Hotel Management course. These will cost cheaper and less time taking then other courses.

Also, they are career oriented courses. Apart from this, if you want to apply for the job along while pursuing graduation; then you can also apply for the various government jobs released by the State/Central Government on the basis of 10th/12th. Since, your financial condition is poor; I will indeed suggest you to focus on career-oriented education.

However, you can also apply for education loan form any of the Banks if you want to pursue a course that is out of your financial reach. Also, there are colleges and Universities and few government schemes that provide you the Scholarship facility for the conduction of higher studies.
13th July 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is bridge course is necessary for bipc students for entering into biotechnology in the year 2016
18th November 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am an oc student.there is no scholarship for us a nd there no more facilities for us as like sc students.
16th July 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am Aishwaraya Yadav and I have completed my inter with 89% .plz suggest me good option for better future
21st August 2020, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm nikhitha I have got 84% wt are the best options for a good job!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?