11th December 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?

i am doing Graduation in Computer Science now in final year... i want to do Career in Navy/Airforce
Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  4. How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
  5. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  6. How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  9. What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  10. After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?
  11. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  12. Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the different courses I can take up after completion of diploma in IT?
  16. Can I get any option subject after completing PG in computer science?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  18. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
12th December 2010, 10:57 AM
mishra245

Default Re: How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?

some flying branch which you can join air-force
Air Force Academy (CDSE)
National Cadet Corps
for more information you can click here.

For navy http://www.educationinfoindia.com/marinefaq.htm
12th December 2010, 05:45 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?

hi!

As a graduate in computer science you can join indian air force in 2 branches:
flying branch
ground branch

To join the flying branch of indian airforce you must have maths at 10+2 level.
therecruitment to flying branch is done through CDSE & NCC.

For joining in ground duty branch you have to apply in the prescribed format. Your application will be shortlisted at air headquarter.

For more details visit this link: http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/car...varientry.html
15th December 2010, 07:58 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

u just have to pass the entrance to the indian navy and indian air force exam to get into that....
22nd January 2011, 01:29 PM
Maxsteel

In Indian Navy you dont have much options with B.Tech Computer Science.

But In Indian Air Force you have number of Options.
For Their Full Detail Please Visit Below Mentioned Link

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer_varientry.html
18th February 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

how to join airforce after diploma in information science...
what if i've still back logs?
19th February 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS RITU NISCHAL.I AM IN LAST YEAR OF BCA.I WANT TO JOIN NAVY.PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESSTION HOW TO JOIN NAVY?
19th February 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in indian army or navy or airforce after my graduation...'m doing my b-tech 3rd year in computer science branch..!! need an ans immediately plz..
28th February 2011, 05:49 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

You can join Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) , Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) stream .

you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

18 to 28 years*
* Marital Status

Single
* Nationality

Indian
This is applicable to both men and women.
* Educational Qualifications (Aeronautical Engineer - Electronics)

First division (60% & above)

o BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electrical Communication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering or a combination of these subjects.
2nd March 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am sudhir kumar i m 25 pursuing graduation BA final pass from du. I m working in Bpo. I want to join indian navy, air force , or any other intteligens agency like CBI ,or other pls give me the way .
9th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, myself Aman,Idid my 12th in arts and i want to join air force so plz guide me
12th June 2011, 02:31 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

See employment news regularly then apply in technical section .. they send u a message or call letter for SSB ...
go for SSB ( 5 days testing)..
do your best there normally they call you bangalore,bhopal,allahabad ..
just take care of reasoning and picture perception ..
good luck
22nd September 2011, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

hi:i am pavankumar.y i am going to complete my BE computer science&engineering please suggest all the possible ways to do higher education in airforce?
22nd September 2011, 02:08 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

For this you have to sit for NDA or CDSE examination.

Criteria details :

a)Academic qualification :minimum12th standard.
b)Age :18 to 28 years.
c)Sex:Male.
d)Marital status :Unmarried.
9th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

MY self pavan,what are all the types of higher education avalible in air force after compleation of BE CSE.
21st December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

if i join navy as a engeneer after this can i join flying in navy
14th March 2012, 07:00 PM
kaveribiswas

flying branch
ground branch

For joining in ground duty branch you have to apply in the prescribed format.

Good luck..............
14th March 2012, 07:01 PM
kaveribiswas

flying branch
ground branch

For joining in ground duty branch you have to apply in the prescribed format.

Good luck..............
15th March 2012, 09:43 PM
TrinityKiller

You must have pursued the diploma course from a recognised institute. You will need to appear for the entrance exams like IGNOU. Thereafter there is pre sea training. After which you can join as a deck cadet. If you are interested in joining Indian Navy then you need to complete your engineering.
If you get a bachelors degree then it is possible for you to join in the Navy in the Engine cadet. As you have a diploma in computer engineering it would be better if you go for a lateral entry in engineering and then apply in the Navy. you can join in navy if you were a science student in 12th ,and minimum of 55% marks.Your age should be between 16 1/2 - 19 1/2.NDA gives you the job which you can not even think of it,Its a good choice to for and work for the Nation .
good luck......!!!!!
15th March 2012, 11:55 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Marital Status
Candidates below the age of 25 years should be Unmarried.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electronics)
Candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) Branch would be eligible if they have undergone any one of the follwing Educational Qualifications

Four year degree qualification and secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together from a recognised university
7th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join in indian army or navy or airforce after my graduation...'m doing my b-tech 3rd year in computer science branch..!! need an ans immediately plz..
hi am yugesh now i am 2ing BE 3rd year computer science engineering.i want to get job in ind
ian airforce or navy plz........ give details about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?