30th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1

How to join Ph.D part time in Bishop Heber College in Trichy after finishing MSc Maths

I finiished M.sc maths in 2005.I am working as lecture for past 4 years i want to join phd part time in bishop heber college in trichy what is the procedure?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: