12th February 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about admission procedures in different colleges situated in different regions of the country?

Please let me know in details about the admission procedures in different colleges in different regions of thr country.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  2. Which are the M.Tech Biotech colleges in Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Details on the course Clinical Embryology? What is the admission procedure? Colleges providing the course?
  4. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic?
  5. Best m. pharm colleges in India and admission procedures?
  6. Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?
  7. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  8. List out the good IT colleges please and also mention their admission procedures.
  9. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  10. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best university/college and cost effective country for MBA? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
  14. Places where Metallurgical Engineering Colleges are Situated? Admission Procedure,Fee structure and admission criteria?
  15. Which are the colleges for MSc in Genetics situated in Northern and Southern Region of India?
  16. Colleges or universities which are situated in Kolkata?
  17. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 84% in 12th? Procedure to get admission in NIT?
  18. Where are Bioinformatics colleges situated in India?
29th May 2020, 11:51 AM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How may I get details about admission procedures in different colleges situated in different regions of the country?

That depends on the college/university. There is no common entrance for all the colleges. Some Autonomous colleges like PES university, Oriental University, Mysore University conduct entrance examinations followed by interview.

However certain Autonomous colleges will not conduct entrance examination like St.Xavier's college, Aloysius college, SDM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?