11th November 2012, 10:06 PM
Rashmikoti

How to join RAW agency? Which exam do I have to attend for this

Sir i want to join RAW agency can u plz tell me as to which exam i hav to attend for this.

31st July 2015, 01:59 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join RAW agency? Which exam do I have to attend for this

RAW is the Intelligence agency of India for criminal activities. It stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no entrance exam conducted for this wing. Experienced officers from different services like :

Indian Police Services.

Intelligence Bureau

Defense services are recruited in RAW after tests and interview. To join RAW, you can aim to join any of the services mentioned above and serve for your country.
1st August 2015, 12:15 AM
vickyhansi

Raw Stands for Research and Analytical Wing. It is most secret Agency in India.

Basically RAW doesn't conduct any recruitment exam directly. They hire people from different discipline like IPS, CISF, BFS, NCB, CBI and CID and many more

They choose all the personel and spy from other departments.

So there is no way to enter into RAW.
1st August 2015, 12:51 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

RAW means Research and Analysis Wing. There is no any direct recruitment in RAW. Only indirect recruitment is done. Only the existing members/soldiers/officers of the military and para-military forces are taken in account for recruitment in the RAW. So it is advised to join any defence force or para-military force first of all in order to join RAW. Willing soldiers/officers have to forward a written consent to their higher authority in this regard. Then after approval from higher authorities, concerned soldiers/officers has to undergo physical and medical test along with some other psychological test in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?