10th August 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Ships with good salary having completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i am an b.tech electrical and electronics engg degree holder so how can i join in ships with a good salary

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  3. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  11. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. Hi :)
  13. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  14. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  15. Previous year question papers of TANCET exam?
  16. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
10th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Tushar93

Default Re: How to join in Ships with good salary having completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am an b.tech electrical and electronics engg degree holder so how can i join in ships with a good salary
Friend,

There are two ways of working on a ship.

1. Indian Navy

Age Limit - 19 to 24 yrs
Educational Qualification - BTech/BE degree

Type of Entries
  • CDSE(Combined Defence Services Exam)
  • Graduate Special Entry Scheme
  • SSC General Service
  • SSC Hydro Cadre
  • SSC Aviation Cadre

For further details regarding career in Indian Navy visit www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

2. Merchant Navy

This is a good career as far as the salary is concerned. For joining Merchant Navy you have to clear IMU(Indian Maritime University) Exam conducted every year. It gives two type of courses
  • Deck Cadet for which educational qualification in class 12th with Science
  • BTech Marine Engineering

For details visit www.imu.tn.nic.in

Best Of Luck
17th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Ships with good salary having completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

what is the criteria for electrical student to do mtech from iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?