24th November 2009, 02:56 PM
sarvenkatg

How to join in space Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai?

Dear Friends,

I am a Diploma Engg in Mechanical,... I want to join in space research organisations like ISRO, Vikram Sarabhai,...like that,..
If anybody knows about this please reply,...

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatraj.

Last edited by sarvenkatg; 28th November 2009 at 09:37 PM.
1st December 2009, 01:10 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in spacial Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai?

hii, ISRO OR VIKRAM SARABHAI are research organizations,they conduct their own exams every year for graduate and post graduate,if you are a graduate then you can go for MTECH it will helps you alot,or you can appear in exams conducted by them for graduate every year,all the best
2nd December 2009, 10:29 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in spacial Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai?

Since you are a diploma engineer,first complete your b.tech with atleast 65 percent in all semester.

after that you have to crack the entrance which is conducted by mentioned organisations(isro etc) itself each year.

Entrance is not so tough one if your basic is strong you will be able to crack it easily.

BE FOCUS FOR YOUR DREAMS.
2nd December 2009, 07:32 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Indian institute of space research and science is conducting IIST admission test 2010 0n 17th April 2010.
for further information log on to iist.ac.in
15th December 2009, 01:02 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

there is vacancy in isro engineers in various fields .c the notification dated 23-11-2009
2nd January 2010, 10:24 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
you are complete mechanical engg. Then to fill the form gate exam.this exam are you cleared then you join isro.
3rd January 2010, 08:32 AM
kusum singal

U want to join research organisations so u must have b.tech holder than u can join these types of research centres ok.so first ,go for b.tech than u can join isro research centres.they organise entrance exam for scientist,researchers etc.if u passed than u can join isro.
Good luck.
3rd January 2010, 05:19 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

The way to join ISRO is through IIST. But to get the admission in iist you need to qualify in the iit-jee examination and the admission to iist will be based on the merit list obtained in the above exam.
All the best for your career.
14th January 2010, 01:56 PM
sonibhardwaj.ame

Question Re: How to join in spacial Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai?

Hiiii.......... i have completed my aircraf maintenance Engineeering course... and i want to join ISRO ... so please give me the right direction dat how can i join. soni bhardwaj
14th January 2010, 02:06 PM
sonibhardwaj.ame

Default Re: How to join in space Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai?

[QUOTE: soni bhardwaj ........ hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......... i have just completed my aircraft maintenance engineering. please any one can tell me that how can i join ISRO.. PLEASE HELP ME....
15th January 2010, 03:05 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Eligibility:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters).Those who have completed the Degree are only eligible to apply as the selected candidates are required to join ISRO during February 2010.

you can apply for it at :-

http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp

best of luck
28th February 2010, 10:58 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
if you want to join in I S R O...or any research field..
than i think its a good decision ..
because there is a lot of scope in this field..
if you have any b.tech degree or you are b.sc in physics...
than you can apply for that..
so
best of luck.
12th May 2010, 07:51 PM
Senior Member+++

you are a diploma engg so you first need to do b.tech first then you can go for the entrance conducted by various org. such as isro then you can make your career in spacial research
15th May 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSc in non-medical an now i am doing MSc in physics. What about the scope for me as i want to work as a space researcher in isro?
8th December 2010, 10:35 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

for you last two month lot of vacancy is there for the diploma student in ISRO, and IGCAR

*did you applied for that, here after don't miss that opportunity

to activate the upload about that, go to indeed.in in that the top you type ISRO and enter , at the bottom you type your email id and then enter, conformation Email will be send it to your account, when you click that from your email, then only it will be activated,

Best of luck
9th December 2010, 07:47 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you have a diploma in mechanical

now the next step towards research organisation are you have to attempt E CET or respective CET(common entrance test) so that you will be laterally placed in to second year of b.tech

the need of completing b.tech is the elgibility for all the mentioned organisation are graduation or post graduation(prefered most)

so you have to follow some exams after that

to enter in to an research organisation

plan your career carefully

all the best

~aditya~
18th June 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

how yo join research field
9th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO? AM appearing in class 12 boards in 2012.... what is the criteria for joinin....which exam is preffered????
14th December 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

after completing graduate apprentice training at VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE wat kind of opportunities i will get???pls answer
15th March 2012, 08:25 AM
kaveribiswas

you have a diploma in mechanical

now the next step towards research organisation are you have to attempt E CET or respective CET(common entrance test) so that you will be laterally placed in to second year of b.tech

the need of completing b.tech is the elgibility for all the mentioned organisation are graduation or post graduation(prefered most)

so you have to follow some exams after that

to enter in to an research organisation

plan your career carefully

Good luck................
17th December 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

haiiiii, iam studying in pg degree MCA, then how to get a job in vikram sarabhai or any reearch center after MCA?...
please ans to me .............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?