16th March 2013, 03:23 AM
venu.tada

How to join USA pharma companies after completing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics?

i have completed m pharama in pharmaceutics, i would like to join in usa pharma companies. what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities after doing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics in Gujarat?
  2. Scope available in USA after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics from Rajiv Gandhi University and while working in Pharma Company?
  3. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  4. Analytical Chemistry, Medical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics which one is suitable for career in R&D? -- [New]
  5. How may I pursue PhD in Pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from USA?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  7. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  8. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  9. How to take admission in Pharma.D? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  10. Jobs in Pharma Manufacturing company? What is the scope in it?
  11. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  12. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Can I do M.Pharma after BSc IT?
  14. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  15. How to do M.Pharm from USA after completing B.Pharma? Can I get admission in Prestigious Pharmacy college in Abroad?
  16. Top M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  18. Information about career in Pharma sector at USA?
16th March 2013, 12:04 PM
single1

Default Re: How to join USA pharma companies after completing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics?

Hello dude.....
You have many good companies hiring jobs in USA and has very good scope, who has completed their m.sc.
You must have completed your M.SC with aggregate of 60% marks.
In market M.SC is a very good course after completing graduation, you have 60% in graduation also.
so you can apply for jobs in pharma companies, and also you can get a good package also 40k per month, and you can also apply for lecturer jobs in graduation colleges or post graduate colleges.
You can choose one subject and after you can get many many optiions for jobs, after that you can get many jobs in pharma companies in USA and also more MNC companies with very good package.
Wisu you very good luck.

16th March 2013, 12:06 PM
single1

Default Re: How to join USA pharma companies after completing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics?

Hello dude.....
You have many good companies hiring jobs in USA and has very good scope, who has completed their m.sc.
You must have completed your M.SC with aggregate of 60% marks.
In market M.SC is a very good course after completing graduation, you have 60% in graduation also.
so you can apply for jobs in pharma companies, and also you can get a good package also 40k per month, and you can also apply for lecturer jobs in graduation colleges or post graduate colleges.
You can choose one subject and after you can get many many optiions for jobs, after that you can get many jobs in pharma companies in USA and also more MNC companies with very good package.
Wisu you very good luck.

12th June 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir
i want to know that what is the procedure for applying in USA companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?