12th March 2010, 12:44 AM
Mini.Eapen

How to know if AFMC MBBS admit card has been sent to my postal address or not? I have not received it yet

How could I know if the AFMC MBBS admit card has been sent to my postal address? Thanks

12th March 2010, 03:46 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to know if AFMC MBBS admit card has been sent to my postal address or not? I have not received it yet

you can clarify the doubt by asking the AFMC officials on the number given in the prospectus by mentioning the application form number to them and asking the details about it and if the admit card has been despatched then contact your nearest post office for further details on its delivery..
good luck
hope you receive it soon....
24th March 2010, 05:54 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to know if AFMC MBBS admit card has been sent to my postal address or not? I have not received it yet

first check if your application form has been received by them or not.......then find if your friends or some one in your area has received their admit card or not.....if none have received it then dont worry as admit cards are sent in bulk to different areas..and it may take some time.....if one has got it then ask the authorities .....

best of luck
8th April 2010, 07:46 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can check your admit card status at the website of afmc or please contact the concerned people for your admit card details as soon as possible
13th April 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I have not recieved my admit card for AFMC TEST which is sheduled to be held on 02 may 2010.Please send me my admit card as soon as possible on my given adress.Please reply me soon.My application form no is 250148.
21st April 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

my name nayana jose i have not recieved my admit card AFMC which is sheduled to be held on02 may please send my admit card as soon as possible my application no209100
22nd April 2010, 02:24 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey if you have not received the admit card then check for your application form status online on www.afmc.nic.in

if you form status shows that your form has been received by the authority then no need to worry you will receive your admit card soon.......may be because of some transportation problem you have not received till now.........

prepare well for the exam

all the best
24th April 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i choose trivandrum as centre for examination,but in hallticket it is chennai why?
29th April 2010, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Where is the AFMC examination center in chennai???? which school??? please let me know the address of it. thank you
5th May 2010, 01:30 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
the numeric code is ----14
the exam centre is -------Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
and the alphabetic code is ------CHT

the address of the centre will be written on your admit card that you receive from the authority......

best of luck
6th May 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i wanna download my admit card as i lost it .i dont know my roll no...
21st December 2010, 09:19 PM
jitendradagrt

you have to wait and if not getting than before 5 days contact to admission department and will get admit card but dont worry its not a big problem
5th January 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i hv already sent my afmc form.......bt latr did i notice dat i hv nt tickd d check list which ws givn at d back f d form........so wil this b a reasn for the rejection of my form....????.rest of the form has been filled by me properly........
5th January 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i hv already sent my afmc form.......bt latr did i notice dat i hv nt tickd d check list which ws givn at d back f d form........so wil this b a reasn for the rejection of my form....????.rest of the form has been filled by me properly........
9th March 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

could i know the last date of issuing admit cards
25th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Asiya Tabasum

Dear Sir,

As i have not received my admit card as yet please let me know.
please tell me how to download admit card.

thanx.
25th March 2011, 09:40 PM
Asiya Tabasum

i have applied for afmc for mbbs but still i didnt got my admit card my bar code no. is 291892.i applied it during the month of feb 2011 and sent the fornm through speed post.so please kindly help me to get my admit card as soon as possible
26th March 2011, 02:53 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
first check if your application form has been received by them or not.......then find if your friends or some one in your area has received their admit card or not.....if none have received it then dont worry as admit cards are sent in bulk to different areas..and it may take some time.....if one has got it then ask the authorities .....

Thanks
27th March 2011, 01:24 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
hey if you have not received the admit card then check for your application form status online on www.afmc.nic.in

if you form status shows that your form has been received by the authority then no need to worry you will receive your admit card soon.......may be because of some transportation problem you have not received till now.........

prepare well for the exam
Thank
29th March 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ADMIT CARD MY ROLL NO. IS 406886
14th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Neelima Khare,my regd no is 916116. I have not recrived admit card till date for mbbs entrance exam. So please guid to me for the same.
15th April 2011, 01:38 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear,
the numeric code is ----14
the exam centre is -------Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
and the alphabetic code is ------CHT

address of the centre will be written on your admit card that you receive from the authority......

best of luck
15th April 2011, 11:12 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

if you haven't received your admit admit card of the AFMC MBBS then according to me you should check in the post office of your area and even if it is not there then you should contact to the AFMC office and ask them for the duplicate admit card .....
23rd April 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How to know if AFMC MBBS admit card has been sent to my postal address or not? I have not received it yet
29th May 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

lost my admit card of afmc after giving exam
28th July 2011, 09:01 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

First confirm that whether the admit card has reached in the hands of your family.

Then confirm whether the address given in the form was same as your address.

Even after the result is negative, then contact the admission cell soon

Officer in-charge, Admissioon cell
AFMC, Pune 411O4O

ph : o2o- 263342o9
1st February 2012, 03:52 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

First check if your application form has been received by them or not then find if your friends or some one in your area has received their admit card or not if none have received it then dont worry as admit cards are sent in bulk to different areas..and it may take some time if one has got it then ask the authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?