26th July 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How long does it take to get B.Sc marksheet?

I have given exam in sep 2014,when we will get our mark sheet? ,ihave to take admission for post graduation. Please reply fast.i was in Ty Bsc (MPC)

Related Questions:
  1. Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE?
  2. What are the documents required to fill the admission form of BTC?
  3. Maximum number of attempts for HSC Maharashtra Board Exam?
  4. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  5. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  6. How do I submit my final marksheet to UGC? How to get pass marksheet from UGC?
  7. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  8. RVD university derecognized from DEC and UGC ??
  9. Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?
  10. What is the procedure to obtain my original marksheet?
  11. How many students have scored in between 110 and 140 in UPTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any documents to be attached with the online application form and demand draft?
  13. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  14. Is JNRV deemed university of Udaipur, recognized by UGC?
  15. How can I get diploma marksheet?
  16. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  17. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
  18. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
4th August 2015, 10:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How long does it take to get B.Sc marksheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given exam in sep 2014,when we will get our mark sheet? ,ihave to take admission for post graduation. Please reply fast.i was in Ty Bsc (MPC)
Well, it will take up to one year in order to get your B.Sc Degree Certificate and Mark sheets. However, you can apply for Master Degree by producing Consolidated Mark sheet. You can submit your Certificate and Mark sheet once after get admission for Master Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?