27th August 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any documents to be attached with the online application form and demand draft?

I want to know that the marksheets of 10th,12th and graduation has to be attached with the online application form and demand draft or not?

17th November 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any documents to be attached with the online application form and demand draft?

Is there a need of obc certificate to be attached with application form for aieee 2012
18th November 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any documents to be attached with the online application form and demand draft?

WHICH TYPE OF PHOTOS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL ONELINE AIEEE FORM
19th November 2011, 10:42 AM
ritam88888

Smile Re: Is there any documents to be attached with the online application form and demand draft?

my dear friend
yes u have to attach you 10th , 12th , graduation markshete photo copy
along with your demand draft and online aaplication form
bcoz without that you are not alegible for any of the exam

BEST OF LUCK
RITAM
23rd November 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I dont have my 12th marksheet but I
have my 10th marksheet is that ok?
24th November 2011, 12:44 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that the marksheets of 10th,12th and graduation has to be attached with the online application form and demand draft or not?
Dear Friend,

I think your question is incomplete. You have not mentioned about which form you are concerned.
The documents which are to be attached with the form will be written in the notice or in the form. Attach all the documents which are written in the form.

Best Wishes.....
26th November 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what type of photograph do i have to attach with the form
27th November 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

hopw i will attested the photo by principal?
29th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any document needed with aieee application form?
30th November 2011, 08:44 AM
bunty00

hy,
offcourse you have to attach you 10th , 12th , graduation markshete photo copy
along with your demand draft and online aaplication form .write your name and application number behind the demand draft also.
30th November 2011, 08:49 AM
bunty00

hy,
offcourse you have to attach you 10th , 12th , graduation markshete photo copy
along with your demand draft and online aaplication form .write your name and application number behind the demand draft also.
1st December 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

wat documents i have to send with my aieee online application form, m 10th pass n giving 12th in 2012....?????
3rd December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have got register num aftr filling up form wt to do nw i m nt undsntng
3rd December 2011, 08:15 PM
nida shakeel

my dear friend
yes u have to attach your 10th , 12th , graduation markshete photo copy
along with your demand draft and online aaplication form
bcoz without that you are not alegible for any of the exam

BEST OF LUCK
9th December 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i wud be appearing for 12th in 2012 and should i have to get my 10th class certificate attested??
9th December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

would i have to get my 10th class marksheet attested??
11th December 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

wether we should have our name and date of birth printed on the photo
12th December 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Wht documents are to be attached to aieee form. Hv i to attach the catagory certificate.
13th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have applied online AIEEE 2012. I am appearing for my 12 exam in the year 2012. I have only 10th Board certificate. Please suggest whether I have to attach 10th certificate in the registration confirmation form and also suggest which type of envelope I have to enclose my confirmation.
thanks
21st December 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

did there is any requirement of obc certificate to be attached with registration form of aieee?
7th January 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is caste certificate to be attached with aipmt application form 2012?
11th December 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in yr 2012...
Now this year i am filling online for aieee exam...
I want to ask u what r documents is neccesary to attach wid form????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?