15th May 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How long does it takes to complete CA? CA awarding institute is a government college? Amount require to complete CA course?

I was completed 2puc pcmb. Now I want to study the CA, how many years does it takes to complete , and give some information about it. I have confusion about CA is it a government college and what is amount it require to complete.

15th May 2016, 02:30 PM
13precious

Default Re: How long does it takes to complete CA? CA awarding institute is a government college? Amount require to complete CA course?

CA stands for Chartered accountants.There are three stages of CA I.e CPT ,IPCC & final Level.

Duration of course:- After 12th the duration of this course is 5 years & after graduation the duration is 2 years.

Eligibility Criteria:-You should have passed 12th & have a bachelor's degree .If you have a bachelor's degree then you are exempted from CPT exam.

First you will have to appear CPT exam.After appearing CPT exam you are eligible for IPCC exam.There are two groups of IPCC.Last stage for CA is final level.

Fee Structure:- CPT prospects fee- Rs 100/-

CPT Registration fee - Rs 6000/-

CPT exam fee- Rs 400/-
15th May 2016, 11:00 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How long does it takes to complete CA? CA awarding institute is a government college? Amount require to complete CA course?

CA stands for Chartered Accountants

It is professional course of 2 years duration period.

Stages for CA - CPT,IPCC-I,IPCC-II,final stage

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have passed 12th in commerce stream having 55% marks.

After completing 12th you are eligible for CPT exam.

If you are graduate then you are exempted from CPT exam.You can take direct entry into IPCC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?