6th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course

I have completed BDS and wanted to know how is the career in hospital administrtion as i am lukng forward to pursue that course and which college should i join for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  2. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  4. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  5. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  6. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  7. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  8. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  10. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  11. What should I do to join MBA in Hospital Administration being a BDS student?
  12. How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  15. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  16. How to apply for a job in a good hospital after completing BDS?
  17. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  18. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
20th May 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course

how to apply for NBDE being a BDS from India ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?