24th January 2013, 09:13 AM
arjun.r.yadav

How to make my career in banking after completing B.Com?

i have complet my b.com in 20 11-12 & also doing gniit(software eng) but i want to do my carrer in banking current i m working in idbi bank as boa

9th March 2014, 07:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to make my career in banking after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun.r.yadav View Post
i have complet my b.com in 20 11-12 & also doing gniit(software eng) but i want to do my carrer in banking current i m working in idbi bank as boa
Nice to see that you're Interested to make you're career in Banking sectors. You can appear in IBPS PO Entrance Examination in order to make you're career in Banking sectors.

IBPS stands for (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and there are 21 Public Sectors Banks in India which is participated in IBPS Examination. So, You can Appear in IBPS PO entrance examination.

Banks Participated in IBPS Exam:-

♦Allahabad Bank
♦Andhra Bank
♦Bank of Baroda
♦Bank of Maharashtra
♦Bank of India
♦Central Bank of India
♦Canara Bank
♦Dena Bank
♦Corporation Bank
♦Indian Overseas Bank
♦Indian Bank
♦Punjab National Bank
♦Oriental Bank of Commerce
♦Syndicate Bank
♦Punjab & Sind Bank
♦United Bank of India
♦Union Bank of India
♦Vijaya Bank
♦UCO Bank

Eligibility Criteria:-

Graduates in any discipline are eligible. There is no Minimum marks required for this IBPS PO Entrance Examination.

The Applicant age should be not more than 20 years and not less than 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Applicant should have Communication as well as Computer Knowledge skill.

The Notification and other details regarding the examiantion will be updated in Official website and Employment news paper in India.
28th April 2014, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Nice to see that your make your career in Baking Field after completing B.com course. Almost, Every Baking Sectors Offers career avenue for B.com Graduates.

So, Being a B.com Graduate you may apply for Bank PO Entrance Examination through IBPS Entrance Examination. Nearly, 21 Public Sectors banks participate in IBPS Entrance Examination. After successful Qualified in IBPS PO Entrance Exam you may directly apply for Interview in any of the 20 public Sectors Banks.

IBPS stands for (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and this examination is conducted twice in a year for recruitment of 21 public sector banks. The Important Notification regarding the examination will be published in Employment News paper and Official website of IBPS.

Graduation or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination.

The Age limit of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

The Selection Procedure for this IBPS Entrance Examination is based on Written Exam and Interview.

So, Being a B.com Graduate candidate you may apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination to make career in Banking Field.
16th June 2014, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Nice to see that your make your career in Baking Field after completing B.com course. Almost, Every Baking Sectors Offers career avenue for B.com Graduates.
So, Being a B.com Graduate you may apply for Bank PO Entrance Examination through IBPS Entrance Examination. Nearly, 21 Public Sectors banks participate in IBPS Entrance Examination. After successful Qualified in IBPS PO Entrance Exam you may directly apply for Interview in any of the 20 public Sectors Banks.
IBPS stands for (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and this examination is conducted twice in a year for recruitment of 21 public sector banks. The Important Notification regarding the examination will be published in Employment News paper and Official website of IBPS.
Graduation or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination.
The Age limit of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
The Selection Procedure for this IBPS Entrance Examination is based on Written Exam and Interview.
So, Being a B.com Graduate candidate you may apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination to make career in Banking Field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?