27th July 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in hotel management? I am going to take commerce in class 11th

hii frnds,
i m tanaya i wanted to know about career in hotel management. i m in class 10 nd wanted to take commerce in class 11 ....plzz tell me ...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  2. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  3. What to do to take up Hotel Management as a career?
  4. How can I do hotel management course? I am studying in 11th -- [New]
  5. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  6. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  7. Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?
  8. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  9. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)
  11. Career options in commerce after scoring 80% in 10th class? I wanted to take commerce in 11th class
  12. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  13. How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?
  14. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  15. How to make a career in hotel management after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Can I do CA or Hotel Management course after 12th? I am a 11th student taking commerce without Maths
  17. Is Hotel Management a good career choice for Girls?
  18. How to join Hotel Management after finishing 11th standard in Bangalore?
12th January 2017, 12:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in hotel management? I am going to take commerce in class 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii frnds,
i m tanaya i wanted to know about career in hotel management. i m in class 10 nd wanted to take commerce in class 11 ....plzz tell me ...
Yes, you can definitely make your career in Hotel Management.

As you pursuing commerce stream in 11th and onwards, so you can join Hotel Management course after passing 10+2.

Any stream candidate can make his/her career in Hotel Management.

Here are the top institutes for Hotel Management studies in India:
  • IIHM Kolkata
  • IIHM Delhi
  • IIHM Bangalore
  • IIHM Pune
  • IIHM Jaipur
  • IIHM Ahmedabad
  • IIHM Hyderabad
  • Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal, Karnataka
  • Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai
  • R. M. Institute Of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management, Ooty
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, New Delhi
  • Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management, Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Hyderabad
  • IIMT Hotel Management College, Meerut
  • GESTO Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad
  • EIKON Academy of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh

To get admission to such top institutions, you will have to qualify 'NCHM JEE' which is actually a joint exam conducted for admission to top Hotel Management institutions.
13th January 2017, 11:06 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to make my career in hotel management? I am going to take commerce in class 11th

>> Try to pass 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
>> There are certain entrance exam related hotel management college admission.
>> Better the college you choose better would be the placement criteria.

Some good colleges
>> Oberoi center of learning and development, New delhi
>> Indian Institute of hotel management, Aurangabad
>> Welcome group graduate school of hotel administration, Manipal
>> National council of hotel management, New Delhi

Sit in following entrance exam
>> AIMA UGAT
>> IIHM eCHAT
>> BVP CET
>> NCHMCT JEE

Scope and career
** Fresher passed candidates need to undergo training in hotel under guidance of leader.
** With experience candidate can gain the post of customer handling, serving, other hospitality in good hotels both in India and abroad.
13th January 2017, 05:05 PM
ajayk4948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii frnds,
You can opt for diploma courses in Hotel Management after 10th, but career options after these diploma courses are very less. Hence its better to complete your 10+2 first so that you can also be eligible for bachelor degree in Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?