9th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Purusotam Soni

How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

give me study time table to get 80% and above marks in class 12th science maths

31st December 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

i am 11th standard student .my question is how to get a good score in board exam.which book i have read
13th January 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

hey i am a student of 12th PCM. please give me some suggestion to score 90 above percent..
16th January 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for 12 board in last 2 mounth by which i get 90 percent
17th January 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for 12 board in last 4 mounth by which i get 90 percent
29th January 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

pehle month ki spellbg thik likhna sikh apne ap a jayega....
31st January 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to study whole night because whole day is spent in tutions and school?
4th February 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Its high time now for our board exams.is it enough to study only the previous years questions?
4th February 2013, 07:42 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

Hi,
Time table you should make according to your convinience.Only i can suggest you few things.Let your time table contain atleast 1hr of math and Science per day.So that you can focuss more on these subjects.Don't neglect other subjects because your aggregate % matters a lot.
For math practice and practice that is the only thing you can do for getting good marks in that.
For Science mainly understand the concepts and then study and you should practice your organic reactions by writing...Concentrate more ...Hard work fetches you good results.
All the Best
11th February 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i've 2 score gud marks in PCM cecoz these re the subjects which i get very less marks & i'm poor in maths so plz help me in my studies help me frndz
2nd March 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I think in our country study hard students do craming
I want friend do practical everythig
2nd March 2013, 10:40 PM
Love247

Smile Re: How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

Well if you want to score 80% and above in science and Math subject. You should start from now and make a list of the chapters that comprises more marks in the exam for example Differentiation and Intergration and 3D geometry and talking about science you should focus on Organic Chemistry and In Physics your focus should be Optical Physics and the last chapters of Electronics.

But i am only talking about the most important chapters but you have to go through each chapter their only few chapters with which you have a choice like sets and inverse functions but they comprise one question atleast.

Most Importantly You Should Study NCERT Books because C.B.S.E set their exam from NCERT books.

Best of luck
30th March 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

how to study for 12th class to score above 90%when i m not having a pratices to study?
30th March 2013, 01:18 PM
AsK_Mohit

IF you aim to score 80+ in your 12th boards you must definitely follow a time table.You need to divide your time precisely.Tuitions and school are both important.Your time table should be like:

**Give 1 hr to maths(NCERT book) everyday as maths is everything about practice,the more you practice more problems you solve more confidence you get.

**Study physics one day and chemistry second day alternately.Use ncert and pradeep as far as books are concerned.

You can follow a routine like :
Monday-1 hr maths 1 hr physics Tuesday-1 hr maths and 1 hr chemistry and repeat that throughout the week.

Note: Make sure you also start solving sample papers before your pre boards as schooling ends by that time.Sample papers will let you achieve above 90%.Thats a surety.
I was the topper of my school in Xth back in 2006 and in XII I scored 91% in PCM.I suggest you to work hard and believe in yourself.All d bst.
16th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Anuradha M.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to study for 12th class to score above 90%when i m not having a pratices to study?
Hi,
U should practice there is no other way ..... you should work hard ....
>Refer previous year papers try to solve it...
>Make time table and study systematically...
>Practice standard derivations and be perfect in that....
There is no substitute for hard work.....So work hard definitely you will reach your goal.........
All the Best
2nd May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to make time table for pcb of class 11
12th May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

which refresher should i choose for chemistry class 12th cbse? and time table for class 12 th so that i can score more than 80% plz help me i need ur help urgently plz
13th May 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Which refresher i should use for PCM for 12
30th May 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

im goin to11th .. i got oly 9.2 cgpa in 10th ..i wanna score 100 in maths n pcb .. in 11th n 12th
im a midle cls family so plz help me how to study ( tips )
thnk u soooo much.............. :)
30th May 2013, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

what guides can i study for 11th n 12th to score well :) /.... i have no idea abt guides.
3rd June 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of class 11th taken bota AB group so how to prepare timetable to score good in exams? ?? I m totally confused. ....
25th August 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am qwerty of class 11 from cbsce board and 28 days r left in my exam what i do to get 85% plzzz help me
12th September 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

please help me 42 days i have for exam prepration and i have got 90% what i will do?
28th September 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare in last 4 months pzz timetable give me
24th October 2013, 12:29 PM

[How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?
25th October 2013, 11:38 AM
Naresh2231

Arrow Re: How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purusotam Soni View Post
Not worry about that, it is very simple to get above 80% in Mathematics and science. Concentrate on classes, after the class read that lesson at once and make important notes on it. Try to read daily 1 hour for a subject. In Exam days increase your study hours as per your lessons, read important notes.
26th October 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

how to study organic chemistry and inorganic mastering all the conversions,reagents and products formed.writing electronic configurations in terms of s,p,d and f orbitals
27th January 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hey, i m in 12th from cbse i want to get good marks in board exams ,so, plz. give me tips , cz i m weak,
28th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Due to some problems i could't study in 11th clas so am i haue to read 11th books again to study in 12th clas
5th July 2014, 01:47 PM
shubhamsingh.ss619@gmail.

Plezzzz send me a best time table for 12th class of maths sceince stream llezzzz i have only 2 monthd left
12th October 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am in class 9th i have to score above 75% in exam pls give me some suggestions and time table to study
9th November 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hii i hav only 3 months for my boards but my syllabus has not completed by my teachers so plzzzzz tell me a time table to get 80% in my boards plzzzz hlp me
10th November 2014, 11:02 PM
haris ibrahim

Cool Re: How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purusotam Soni View Post
morning 5:00 to 6:30 to study science and 6:30 to 8:00 to study maths.it is help to average mark!!!!!!!.
15th November 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am aiming for 200 in all the main subjects, Now i am getting 95%
can you suggest an more effective way of scoring centum.
18th March 2015, 11:11 PM
sairam0123

hello sir.

You should daily do the maths and science practice because these are the main subjects and try to do maths and science practice daily because by practicing them you will be able to learn the things. In one day it is next to impossible to learn the things.
And you should give a time period to particular subject to study and learn.

all the very best for your future.
thank you.
29th March 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Which books is most important and focusable for students to get 90% in 12th cbse board .please suggest me.
19th April 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am a 2 science student i drop my board exam becoz of health problem. I need to sequre good mark 75-80%mark in this yr exam soo plz say what i do ?
13th June 2015, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

i am pcb student of class12 i get a problem in physic by studyed at night will it better to study at morning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?